Hold Calculator & Visualizer
HoldCalcPro calculates the precise headings and times required to perform the proper holding pattern entry procedure, and holding pattern, without the guess-and-check of "bracketing" the outbound time and heading. Roll out on course, every time, and devote your attention to something other than making the perfect holding pattern!
Scan the QR-Code to get HoldCalcPro from the App Store!
HoldCalcPro does not collect any user information.
End User License Agreement
HoldCalcPro App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and HoldCalcPro and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the HoldCalcPro App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the HoldCalcPro App.
1. Parties: This Agreement is between you and HoldCalcPro only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. HoldCalcPro, not Apple, is solely responsible for the HoldCalcPro App and its content.
2. Privacy: HoldCalcPro may collect and use information about your usage of the HoldCalcPro App, including certain types of information from and about your device. HoldCalcPro may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the HoldCalcPro App.
3. Limited License: HoldCalcPro grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theHoldCalcPro App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the HoldCalcPro App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions: By using the HoldCalcPro App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the HoldCalcPro App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the HoldCalcPro App may be terminated without warning if HoldCalcPro believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the HoldCalcPro App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the HoldCalcPro App.
5. Warranty: HoldCalcPro disclaims all warranties about the HoldCalcPro App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, HoldCalcPro, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
6. Maintenance and Support: HoldCalcPro does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, HoldCalcPro, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Product Claims: HoldCalcPro, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the HoldCalcPro App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the HoldCalcPro App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
8. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims HoldCalcPro shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the HoldCalcPro App. To the extent HoldCalcPro is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, HoldCalcPro, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the HoldCalcPro App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
Please email questions about HoldCalcPro to:
If you have questions about a feature in HoldCalcPro the answer may be on the "Help" page in the application. Tapping any of the listings will expand the text for that heading.
HoldCalcPro will run on devices that support iOS 14.5 or higher, and macOS on Apple Silicon based (non-Intel) Macs.