Laughing Horse Brighton Fringe
Official app for Laughing Horse @ Brighton
The official app of the Laughing Horse’s Brighton Fringe 2022 programme.
Browse and buy tickets to hundreds of performances at England’s largest arts festival taking place across Brighton at The Walrus, Caroline of Brunswick, The Quadrant and The Temple Bar venues.
The Laughing Horse’s Brighton Fringe programme is the largest at the Fringe, with more than 500 performances of 175 different shows from May 6th to June 5th 2022. This includes Comedy, Theatre, Children’s Shows, Chat Shows, Music, Cabaret, Spoken Word, and Musicals.
With this app you’re able to:
Search for shows at the Brighton Fringe
Find out what shows are on next and near you while on the move
Browse the Laughing Horse programme by date and time
Locate Laughing Horse venues in Brighton
Browse events by genre
Browse events depending on facilities at each venue
Find tickets for events
Create a list of favourite events you want to see
Add shows to your calendar
LH @ Brighton does not collect any user information.
End User License Agreement
LH @ Brighton App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and LH @ Brighton and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the LH @ Brighton App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the LH @ Brighton App.
1. Parties: This Agreement is between you and LH @ Brighton only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. LH @ Brighton, not Apple, is solely responsible for the LH @ Brighton App and its content.
2. Privacy: LH @ Brighton may collect and use information about your usage of the LH @ Brighton App, including certain types of information from and about your device. LH @ Brighton may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the LH @ Brighton App.
3. Limited License: LH @ Brighton grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theLH @ Brighton App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the LH @ Brighton App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions: By using the LH @ Brighton App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the LH @ Brighton App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the LH @ Brighton App may be terminated without warning if LH @ Brighton believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the LH @ Brighton App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the LH @ Brighton App.
5. Warranty: LH @ Brighton disclaims all warranties about the LH @ Brighton App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, LH @ Brighton, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
6. Maintenance and Support: LH @ Brighton does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, LH @ Brighton, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Product Claims: LH @ Brighton, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the LH @ Brighton App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the LH @ Brighton App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
8. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims LH @ Brighton shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the LH @ Brighton App. To the extent LH @ Brighton is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, LH @ Brighton, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the LH @ Brighton App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
Please email questions about LH @ Brighton to:
LH @ Brighton will run on devices that support iOS 15 or higher, watchOS 8, and macOS 11 on Apple Silicon based (non-Intel) Macs.